8.18.2011

writing: exercises with fj

this was a writing exercise i tried with february jones to help me write better and express with a little more color than usual... enjoy.
**


ronetta cheryll: Touched by the thought of you, feeling disillusioned whenever you're far... Unrealistic expectations of a love I only imagined... Finding difficulty in merely existing; holding onto sanity with my pinky...
ronetta cheryll: Snapshots just popped in my head...I dunno where they came from.
FJ: gripping the edge of reality...four of my fives attempts to stay strong having weakened my resolve...but a beautiful consolation is you...I lose, but I am also triumphant as you are an amazing loss, a win in defeat...
FJ: (your turn)
FJ: I love how you started...
ronetta cheryll: Even in defeat I am victorious, knowing that being one with you causes triumph; I am triumphant when you win. Although I lose, I win; you are a worthy opponent, one who challenges me to fight against me in order to win you...
FJ: live to fight another day, cooler heads guiding you into the arms of a life less ordinary...through our challenges we stand, falling for no one but ourselves...clinging to the beauty within, our inner depths taking us to new heights...we have never experienced life mercurial...highs today and lows tomorrow...but through the lows we remain high, as nobody is ready for a war of this magnitude...all is fair, as we battle our hearts for control supreme...cooler heads, our brains trumping our beating passions to restore a brief semblance of order...but nature waxes chaotic, as nothing can ever return to its original state...
ronetta cheryll: The agonizing pain from the chaotic state my life is in due to passions unvisited... (I'm playing off your words backwards)... My brain in malfunction because of my heart's pain from the absence of air...oxygen is you...
FJ: a joint embrace, our lips brushing as our souls offer solace...my purpose subtraction through addition, to bring you a renaissance of euphoric bliss, the affliction of your beating love from foolish immature inflictions, the center of your thoughts once again glowing, gilded as ideas cascade through your senses in melodic harmony, a balance of caution and reckless abandon to your dark knight, white garbed and daily in attempts to strengthen you as your inhibitions weaken...a simple true is all that it takes...
ronetta cheryll: I can't keep up...
FJ: Yes you can.
ronetta cheryll: Intimidation sets in as I search for thoughts to mirror yours...to express the way you do...to show how I feel the same way you do...to be just like you...abandoning and forsaking all emotions that cause doubt, I try once more to reach you...
FJ: Your hesitance saddens me, as I will fade into nonexistence...driving blindly, without you to provide light as darkness looms all about...your doubt inspires me to live through you...one day I will be known as you carry me across lines eternal, sands of time giving way to an oasis of birth...your creativity infused with my faith in your glowing warmth and incendiary smile...I allow myself to fall...for you...
ronetta cheryll: Holding my arms out, I allow you to sink into my oblivion...
FJ: sinking, my passage into peaceful oceanic depths I understand her want for simplicity...I, too, yearn to be less confused, the myriad of waves crashing overhead, anxieties overwhelming as underlying tensions threaten to drive further wedges between us...four degrees...altered states denying us refuge as our emotions guide us through everyday monotony and refreshen our slowly waning resolve...we want to carry on...
ronetta cheryll: As you crash into me, I provide solace, a place of warmth and confidence...you rebuild and find strength even in my human weakness, finding yourself winning once again just by losing your footing and falling for me...
FJ: I want, all that I witness through the past, forever frozen in time and ingrained upon my psyche...one word spurring one thousand images as time draws near, an eventual, inevitable chance reaching fruition as two become one, identical snowflakes defying all else in their quest for each other...I am satisfied...still, I must go on...for her, I die everytime, to be revived in her arms, her graces a revelation deeper than once imagined...

all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment