8.18.2011

love...tonight.

taste just a little bit of my love
sweet, succulent, sacred
something you know you want to taste.
just a little bit
of my love............
so easy to overindulge
no condiments needed
all it takes is a short ride downtown so
make sure you drive your best whip tonight.

dive right into my love
subterranean, saturated, severe
make sure you test the waters before you
dive right into my love
if you test them correctly
the waters become deeper so
make sure you wear your best goggles tonight.

tread a little bit in my love
surreal, sensational, serene
the temperature's just right and you could
tread all night in my love
you could easily wear out your welcome
in this love of mine so
be sure to bring your best pajamas tonight.

stay a little longer in my love
stay, settle in, sleep
just don't yawn in my love
interrogate my love so you can
penetrate my love
you'd be wrong if you didn't become acquainted
before you came into my love so
be sure to buy a raincoat tonight.

what are you going to do with my love?
serenade it? stroke it? steal it?
my love likes a good singer
it's not that easy to steal my love
but there's an art to stroking my love so
choose wisely tonight.


(c) ronetta cheryll

No comments:

Post a Comment