8.18.2011

convince me.

convince me.
there are so many other fish in the sea.
do you understand that i am a limited commodity?
really.
niggas are seriously fighting to be with me.
and yet i sit you at the top of the tree.
but why?
what in the world do you do for me?
you want to come inside, screw, and leave me.
how in the world does that suit me?
there are too many words in the english language for me to put this simply.
how could you take steps towards having a child, when you still act like a baby?
you must be crazy.
convince me!
if you know you're already the primary
and there isn't even a secondary
why wouldn't you be trying desperately
to be with me?
do you not see the things they all see?
stupidity.
that's a dual diagnoses.
because to overlook what a great woman i be
and then to neglect the greatness within me
is a crime.
so don't waste my time, b.
don't you see how glorious we really could be?
remove your tunnel vision and focus in order to see clearly.
this right here is a real lady.
so look out for me...........
....or say goodbye to me

for eternity.

(c) ronetta cheryll

No comments:

Post a Comment