10.31.2011

5. have a weekend all to myself at least once

this past weekend, i did everything i wanted to do, mostly alone. and. it. was. awesome. yes, i did do a few things with others, but i had a very relaxing time with no pressure to do anything i didn't want to do.

i would stop there, but this past week was absolutely ridiculous.

okay, so i've been going to the gym everyday for the past 3-4 weeks. except last week, because it sucked. it went by really quickly, but it was something like a quick mess. i don't know. it's all a blur now. nothing really memorable happened except for a lot of ridiculous traffic and the fact that the ravens and the redskins lost last weekend.

yesterday, the ravens almost killed me (again). they were down 24-3 at the half, but came back for the win. joe flacco sometimes blows me. figuratively, not literally. i think tyrod taylor should've had a go at quarterback yesterday, but whatevs.

the skins? not so much. they got shut out 24-0 by the freaking buffalo bills (what the hell is that even about), and john beck got sacked a record 9 times. oh, not to mention, it was shanahan's first shut out in his entire coaching career. how ridiculous.

i did get to watch some episodes of the office on netflix (they just got season 7!!!), my all time favorite show, over the weekend. that was really fun and relaxing. i did some lock maintenance on jesse's dreads, which was really fun for me since i haven't done them in a while (they look amazing). i went to the gym with my mom and we went to dinner afterwards.

my weekend rocked!

i'm sure this post probably won't get a lot of feedback, but i am just so happy to be coasting through my 52 in 52. it's rare that i stick to something for an entire year (boredom, adult ADD, stuff like that you know), so it's encouraging to see that i've knocked out 2 months consistently. annnnnd, i've done a bunch of other cool things, too, like joined a gym and went consistently for the past 3 weeks, baked a cake (not from scratch, but it was so good), and my knee is doing so much better, too! it gets stiff and feels weak at times, but no complaints here.

oh, and for 80s day at work today, i cut my hair into a mohawk and did some really colorful makeup. today is awesome, and this week is already looking promising.

xx,
ronetta

2 comments:

  1. Finaly a blogfriend who is a football(not soccer)fan! I demand more Sunday analysis in the future.

    Go NY Giants. I am a Ray Rice (Rutgers)fan.

    The Cranky Old Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to read your posts!

    By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Friday Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and would love a follow me back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete