12.01.2011

YES!

that deserved all caps. i have been trying to post blogs all week! but my work computer is ancient and the i.t. department will not let me upgrade my browser. basically, i thought i would try to be slick and do it anyway and i clicked on "try the updated interface" so i could see a bunch of cool stuff that you guys probably see, but it backfired and would only show an error page because i.t. put blocks on the upgrads to anything higher than internet explorer 6.0. when have we last used 6.0? was that in 1995? so blown.com

at any rate, i have so much to share! i did cook thanksgiving dinner myself, which is too much for this update post. i also worked some overtime at work this week, which pretty much told me that the company likes giving away money; and i started my consulting business! how rocking am i?

pretty rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment