11.14.2011

13. have my car detailed

i love the barter system. it gets me a lot of free things that i would, otherwise, have to purchase. i like money; i don't like to spend it all the time, especially when i can trade with someone for something.

i traded a hairstyle for having my car detailed. pretty freaking awesome, right? i'm a hustler.

i did my sister's hair last weekend. it took eleventy two hours to complete, because her head is slightly huge plus-sized, but it was worth it.

yesterday, since the weather was nicer than it has been in a few weeks, she cleaned my car! she vacuumed everything, wiped everything off, cleaned out the cup holders, and febreezed the seats (my request). i told her not to wash the outside of the car, because it's one of my favorite things to do.

i still want to be able to go to a professional detailer to have everything done: wash, hand wax, steam cleaning, polishing, etc., but this was really awesome in the meantime. it looks new inside; she did a really great job!

this weekend was also my mom's 54th birthday. she doesn't look one minute over 35, i promise. it was really fun celebrating with her. i took her to the mall to shop for a dress and accessories. we succeeded. she found a really nice dress for a really great price. i took her out to dinner and got her birthday dessert. she had a great time.

sunday, we went to a church we hadn't visited in a while, and it was nice. it was also nice to get out of church before dusk, so that was a plus. i may go back next sunday.

my weekend was pretty nice. how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment